Incapacity Benefit


Prior to a civil servant going onto half sick pay, they must submit a completed Incapacity Benefit Claim Form (SC1) directly to the Social Security office, along with all original doctor’s medical certificates.

Completion and submission of the SC1 is the responsibility of the civil servant and should also include details of any secondary employment.

Please note: Regulations E7-E9 is blank.