Public Services Commission Pay Scales
Contracted on or after 1 April 2016
As from 1 April 2016 the New Terms and Conditions for New Starters and Promotions (NTNSP) Agreement applies to all new employees contracted on Public Services Commission Terms and Conditions of service or in employment groups which are directly analogous to Civil Service or Manual & Craft Workers pay scales, but are not Public Services Commission employees. The scales also apply to employees contracted prior to 1 April 2016 who are promoted/re-graded.
- PSC Pay Bands
- PSC Pay Bands (including Illustrative Assimilation of Grades)
- PSC Pay Scales for Corporate Leadership Group (CLG)
Note: Prior to roles being advertised they will be notionally 'assimilated' to the illustrative pay scales published within the NTNSP Agreement. At this point management and unions will have the opportunity to comment on the proposed grade and pay band. In some cases agreement may be reached to apply an alternative grade and/or pay span.
Contracted prior to 1 April 2016
Employees who were contracted on PSC Terms and Conditions prior to 1 April 2016 and remain at the same grade, retain the former pay scales.
The former pay scales:
- General Pay Scales
- Pay Scales - General Grades
- Pay Scales - Departmental Scales
- Pay Scales - Airport Staff
- Pay Ranges - CLG Group
- Pay Scales - Trainee Grades
Manual and Craft Workers
- Building and Civil Engineering Craftsmen's Labourers - Extra Payments
- Full-time Adult Workers - Wage Rates
- Full-time Building and Civil Engineering Craftsmen, Apprentices and Labourers - Wage Rates
- Full-time Adult and Apprentice Engineering Craftsmen (other than Electricians) - Wage Rates
- Full-time Adult and Apprentice Electricians - Wage Rates