People Information Programme
PiP (People Information Programme) is your new electronic HR and Payroll system. This is a large scale project as PiP is going to be used across the whole of Isle of Man Government.
With PiP comes a change in our system, processes and culture. We are demonstrating trust by giving you access and responsibility to manage your own information. Processes will be more straightforward, efficient and visible.
PiP is being implemented in 2 phases:
- Phase 1 – will include the core processes and payroll as well as self-service for employees (PiP for Me) and managers (PiP for My Team)
- Phase 2 – will be recruitment, learning and development and casework management for example grievance, capability processes)
Phase 1 – PiP 'Lite'
PiP ‘Lite’ was introduced in April 2019 and was the first release of Employee and Manager Self Service. Features of PiP Lite included access to update your personal information, view your payslips online and visibility of your employment information and reporting manager.)
Phase 1 – PiP ‘Full’
Additional functionality is being introduced in February 2020 and includes:
PiP For Me (ESS): Absence (holidays, requesting flexi, TOIL, sickness and special leave) and Mileage and Expense Claims
PiP For My Team (MSS): Full access (key management tasks, absence, action employment changes, view team analytics plus more)
Benefits of PiP Full for all of us
- access your payslip online
- update your own contact information
- log and claim your expenses online
- enter/request leave with a few clicks
- view your annual leave entitlements
Benefits of PiP Full for managers
- manage your team more efficiently
- receive reminders of key management tasks (authorise leave, absence triggers etc)
- manage your teams absence with a team calendar
- receive real time management information and will have access to visual dashboard analytics
We have trained over 500 PiP Buddies, from across the organisation, who have volunteered to be a PiP buddy.
They will make themselves known to you and will be onsite support for their colleagues during the roll out of the new system.
If you are not sure how to do something in PiP, ask a Buddy.
Should you need support with any of the new processes please contact the following OHR teams who will be happy to talk through the process with you:
- Absence processes: Absence Team, Tel: 685073, email: email@example.com
- Employment Changes processes: Employment Changes Team, Tel: 686300, email: HRChanges@gov.im
- Time and Expenses: Payroll Team, Tel: 685595 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Login or technical support: PiP Helpdesk Tel: 685999 Email: email@example.com
Manuals, how to leaflets and online guidance videos will also be available to support you when PiP goes live.
Ready to get started?
Our quick user guides will help you use the system.Go to PiP for Me (Employee) user guides Go to PiP for My Team (Manager) user guides