People Information Programme
PiP (People Information Programme) is your new electronic HR and Payroll system. This is a large scale project as PiP is going to be used across the whole of Isle of Man Government.
With PiP comes a change in our system, processes and culture. We are demonstrating trust by giving you access and responsibility to manage your own information. Processes will be more straightforward, efficient and visible.
PiP is being implemented in 2 phases:
- Phase 1 – will include the core processes and payroll as well as self-service for employees (PiP for Me) and managers (PiP for My Team)
- Phase 2 – will be recruitment, learning and development and casework management for example grievance, capability processes)
Phase 1 – PiP 'Lite'
PiP Lite is the first release of Employee and Manager Self Service, commencing April 2019. Once Lite has been implemented across the organisation, full access to the system will follow.
What is included in Lite?
PiP For Me (ESS):
- Personal details (update or amend if needed)
- Payslips (access to your payslips online)
- Employment information (visibility of your employment information and reporting manager)
PiP For My Team (MSS)
- My Staff (visibility of employee names only)
Additional functionality to follow (PiP Full)
PiP For Me (ESS): Absence (holidays, sickness and special leave) and Time and Expense Claims
PiP For My Team (MSS): Full access (key management tasks, absence, action employment changes, view team analytics plus more)
Benefits of PiP Full for all of us
- access your payslip online
- update your own information
- log and claim your expenses online
- enter/request leave with a few clicks
- view your annual leave entitlements
Benefits of PiP Full for managers
- manage your team more efficiently
- receive reminders of key management tasks (authorise leave, notifications of probation periods, absence triggers etc)
- manage your teams absence with a team calendar
- receive real time management information and will have access to visual dashboard analytics
Department reps and groups are planning how best to implement PiP across your Department which includes training, communication and IT access.
We have trained over 500 PiP Buddies, from across the organisation, who have volunteered to be a PiP buddy.
They will make themselves known to you and will be onsite support for their colleagues during the roll out of the new system.
If you are not sure how to do something in PiP, ask a Buddy.
Manuals, how to leaflets and online guidance videos will also be available to support you when PiP goes live.
We are also creating an OHR PiP Helpdesk who will be on hand to answer any queries, tackle any system issues and collate any suggestions you may have to make PiP better.
Ready to get started?
Our quick user guides will help you use the system.Go to PiP for Me (Employee) user guides Go to PiP for My Team (Manager) user guides