People Information Programme
PiP (People Information Programme) is your new electronic HR and Payroll system which was first introduced to the Office of Human Resources in 2018.
PiP ‘Lite’ was introduced in April 2019 and was the first release of Employee and Manager Self Service. Features of PiP Lite included access to update your personal information, view your payslips online and visibility of your employment information and reporting manager.
In April 2020 additional self-service features were introduced to employees and managers including:
PiP For Me (ESS): Absence (holidays, requesting flexi, TOIL, sickness and special leave) and Mileage and Expense Claims
PiP For My Team (MSS): Full access to key management tasks and absence analytics as well as access to manage absence and employment details for team members, plus more.
Benefits of PiP Full for all of us
- access your payslip online
- update your own contact information
- log and claim your mileage and expenses online
- enter/request leave with a few clicks
- view your annual leave entitlements
Benefits of PiP Full for managers
- manage your team more efficiently
- receive reminders of key management tasks (authorise leave, absence triggers etc.)
- manage your teams absence with a team calendar
- receive real time management information and will have access to visual dashboard analytics
Over 500 PiP Buddies from across the organisation were provided with training on PiP Employee and Manager Self Service.
PiP buddies will make themselves known to you and are people who have volunteered to support their colleagues with straight forward queries about the system.
If you are not sure how to do something in PiP, ask a Buddy.
Should you need support with any of the new processes please contact the following OHR teams who will be happy to talk through the process with you:
- Login, access or technical support: PiP Support Team Tel: 685999 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Absence and PiP Changes: PiP Changes Team, Tel: 694303, email: email@example.com
- Mileage and Expenses: Payroll Team, Tel: 685595 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a wide range of PiP training materials available to support you with using the system, from manuals, how to guides to brand new training videos. Please see our PiP user guides below.
Ready to get started?
Our quick user guides will help you use the system.
Go to PiP for Me (Employee) user guides Go to PiP for My Team (Manager) user guides